U-Tube Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
Top producers of food, beverage and dairy products put their faith in Enerquip, the leading provider of sanitary stainless steel shell and tube heat exchangers, for their critical heating and cooling needs.
With over 40 years of experience, Enerquip’s resourceful team can provide you with sizing and design selection assistance. Enerquip’s skilled sales engineers use state-of-the-art modeling software to recommend the right heat exchanger for each heating or cooling application. Your end result will be a high quality, sanitary heat exchanger with lead-times that are half of the industry average.
Enerquip’s 40 standard sized heat exchangers are either in stock or available to be shipped in days instead of months.
Check out our list of standard sized U-tube style shell and tube heat exchangers here.
What sets Enerquip’s sanitary shell and tube exchangers apart?
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and cleanliness
- Built to high quality TEMA C guidelines, ASME hydro-tested and code stamped
- The perfect choice for heating or cooling low-fouling fluids
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections on the process side allow for easy installation
- U-tube design allows tubes to expand and contract freely to prevent damage
- Removable/replaceable tube bundle and o-rings make replacement quick and easy
- Wide selection of sizes from 4” diameter to 10” diameter in lengths up to 9’ long
- Higher polished 3A compliant exchangers are also available as an upgrade
Options Available (Not all of these are Off-the-Shelf options.) :
- Insulation and cladding with stainless steel jacket for heat conservation and personnel protection
- Mounting foot supports – horizontal clamp-on saddles or vertical welded lugs
- Baffle & connection changes for liquid to liquid applications
- Upgrades to 3-A or double tubesheet design for high purity applications
- Passivation and/or electro-polished product contact surfaces
- Available in material upgrades to 316Lss, Duplex, Hastelloy, AL6XN and other alloys
- Multiple-pass tubesheets and bonnets for a higher tubeside velocity in a small space
What about special requirements?
Enerquip has a solution for the most unusual requirements and can custom design a shell and tube heat exchanger that will meet your specific application, size, special alloy or configuration. Complete our simple Request a Quote Form or Contact one of our sales engineers to get started today.