Making a local impact in our community is vital to the team at Enerquip. We believe in caring for others above ourselves and improving the quality of life in the communities in which we work, play and live.
In addition to our corporate donations and sponsorships, our team volunteers on a variety of boards and other non-profits for the benefit of building a stronger community.
Enerquip also has an employee match program where donated funds can stretch even further.
Enerquip Community Giving Policy
We focus our efforts primarily on the following:
- Education: Local school projects and educational activities
- Human Needs: Health and wellness activities
- Civic & Community: Projects that enhance community life and safety
Enerquip does not support the following types of requests for contributions:
- For profit businesses
- Politically focused organizations
- Proposals seeking general support for operating expenses, including salaries
- Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis, so please submit at least 45 days before funds are due.
- Organizations may only request a donation once per calendar year.
- Donation requests not submitted through the online form below will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Requests for events that have already occurred or items that have already been purchased will not be approved.
If you feel your request meets our giving guidelines and you’d like to request a donation for your organization, please complete the community giving request form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.