Join the Enerquip Welding Team in Medford, WI
As a leading supplier of industrial and sanitary heating and cooling equipment, Enerquip is a stable, growing company with excellent benefits, friendly local people, and an employee tenure twice that of the national average.
Integrity is at the center of our collaborative culture, and we believe in promoting within. Our employees enjoy ten paid holidays, up to a 12% annual bonus, and a culture that values continual learning.
Primary responsibilities for this 1st Shift position include fabrication and welding of stainless-steel heat exchangers and related components, and sheet metal fabrication.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- MIG/TIG Stainless Steel Welding
- Proficient welding and fabrication skills to join metal parts according to print, sketch, or verbal instructions
- Ability and skill to setup and operate machine tools to cut and shape light gauge material safely and proficiently
- Fit-up and polishing experience
- ASME experience and certification a plus
- Must have the ability to read and work off blueprints
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork
- Weld Test required
If you feel that you have what it takes in this fast-paced team atmosphere, APPLY TODAY!