As a preferred supplier to the sanitary industries, we understand the importance of having functional and reliable heat exchangers available in a hurry, in order to keep your plant up and running efficiently. Top producers of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and sanitary industries trust Enerquip as their leading provider of sanitary stainless steel shell and tube heat exchangers.
Off-the-Shelf for Quick Delivery
We stock several sizes of sanitary heat exchangers available for quick delivery. We can use our thermal modeling software to determine if your application will work within the sizes available.
Features of Enerquip’s Standard Sanitary U-Tube Exchangers
- 100% stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and cleanliness
- Built to TEMA C guidelines, ASME hydro-tested and code stamped
- Perfect for heating or cooling low-fouling fluids
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections on the process side for easy installation
- U-tubes allow tubes to expand and contract freely to prevent damage
- Removable tube bundle and O-rings make replacement quick and easy
- Wide size selections, from 4″ x 36″ to 8″ x 72″
Available Upgrades to Your Sanitary Exchanger
- Insulation and cladding with stainless steel jacket for heat conservation and personnel protection
- Mounting saddle supports; horizontal clamp-on saddles or vertical welded lugs
- Baffle and connection changes for liquid applications
- Upgrades to 3-A or double tubesheet design for high purity applications
- Passivation and/or electro-polished product contact surfaces
- Available in material upgrades to 316L SS, Duplex, Hastelloy, AL6XN and other alloys
- Multiple-pass tubesheets and bonnets for a higher tubeside velocity in a small space
Options will extend the lead-time for your exchanger. Connect with an Enerquip Sales Engineer for a quote.
Need a Custom Solution?
If a standard solution isn’t right for you, we can custom design a shell and tube heat exchanger to meet your specific application, size, special alloy and configuration. We love a good challenge, and can help develop a solution for even the most unusual heating and cooling problems.