Trust the #1 Supplier of Sanitary U-tube Exchangers
As a preferred supplier to the sanitary industries, we understand the importance of having functional and reliable heat exchangers available in a hurry, in order to keep your plant up and running efficiently. For more than 40 years, top producers of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and sanitary industries have put their faith in Enerquip as their leading provider of sanitary stainless steel shell and tube heat exchangers.
When you need an exchanger in a hurry, we can use our state-of-the-art thermal modeling software to determine if your application will work in one of our six off-the-shelf sizes available for immediate delivery. If you can wait a few weeks, we can help you optimize your heat exchanger design into one of our 40 standard sizes, to balance cost, efficiency and space available. These standard models range from 4” in diameter to 10” diameter in lengths up to 9’ long. In either case, your end result will be a high quality, sanitary heat exchanger with lead-times that are better than the industry average.
Enerquip’s standard sized heat exchangers are either in stock or available to be shipped in weeks instead of months.
What Sets Enerquip's Sanitary U-Tube Exchangers Apart?
• 100% stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and cleanliness
• Built to high quality TEMA C guidelines, ASME hydro-tested and code stamped
• The perfect choice for heating or cooling low-fouling fluids
• Sanitary tri-clamp connections on the process side allow for easy installation
• U-tube design allows tubes to expand and contract freely to prevent damage
• Removable/replaceable tube bundle and o-rings make replacement quick and easy
• Wide selections of sizes from 4″ diameter to 10″ diameter in lengths up to 9′ long
• Heat exchangers built to 3-A Standard 12-07 are available as an upgrade.
Options Available to Upgrade Your Sanitary Exchanger
• Insulation and cladding with stainless steel jacket for heat conservation and personnel protection
• Mounting saddle supports – horizontal clamp-on saddles or vertical welded lugs
• Baffle & connection changes for liquid applications
• Upgrades to 3-A or double tubesheet design for high purity applications
• Passivation and/or electro-polished product contact surfaces
• Available in material upgrades to 316LSS, Duplex, Hastelloy, AL6XN and other alloys
• Multiple-pass tubesheets and bonnets for a higher tubeside velocity in a small space
Options may extend the lead-time for your exchanger.
Check with your Enerquip Sales Engineer
Find Out Why Leading OEM's and Plant Managers Choose Enerquip
What About Special Requirements?
When an off-the-shelf solution is not right for you, Enerquip can custom design a shell and tube heat exchanger that will meet your specific application, size, special alloy or configuration. Our experts love a good challenge, and can help you develop a solution for the most unusual heating and cooling problems.