Process OEM’s Trust Enerquip’s Custom Fabrication
The experts at Enerquip can design and fabricate various carbon steel and stainless steel process components for OEM systems. Our capacity for state-of-the-art stainless steel fabrication services sets us apart from other competitors in the industry. It makes us the best choice for your metal fabrication projects.
As a leading provider of sanitary thermal solutions, Enerquip protects the purity of its stainless steel by manufacturing its sanitary equipment in our carbon-free shop in Medford, WI. Our carbon work takes place at our shop in Beggs, OK.
Experts in Stainless Steel Upgrades
If you’re looking to upgrade to stainless steel, you’ve come to the right place. With our decades of work in stainless steel, we’ve established a strong buying power that allows us to offer stainless steel components at a comparable and competitive price to carbon steel.
With the combination of our in-house CAD team, stainless steel buying power, vast industry experience, and our ASME quality system in place, you can be certain that Enerquip will meet your code requirements, industry standards, and schedule limitations.
We can assist OEM’s as an overflow supplier to build from your proprietary designs, or we can help you create custom equipment components to your specifications. Our certified welders and stringent quality control process ensures you get the best quality product every time. From engineering and design support, polishing and inspecting, to packaging and delivery, Enerquip is here to ensure your fabrication is exactly what you need, when you need it.
Examples of Our Work
- Surge Tanks
- Large Diameter Ductwork & Transitions
- Vapor Separators
- Condensate Tanks
- Exhaust Stacks & Scrubbers
- Pre-Fabricated Pipe Spools
- Tank Spargers
- Single Shell Tanks / Pressure Vessels
- Distributor Plates
- Pump Stands / Carts
- Skid Frames and Hangers
Advantages of Enerquip Custom Fabrication
- Our in-house CAD team is experienced in 2-D and 3-D design
- ASME U and R code stamps – certified welders
- In-house CNC machining center for faster turnaround of parts
- Stringent quality control process
- Experienced welders, fitters, assemblers, and finishers
- Bead-blasting, electropolishing, passivation available
- Proven project management processes keep your project on track
- Complete inspection and hydro-testing (where applicable)
- Preparation for shipment and reliable, on-time shipping to your plant or job site