Off-the-Shelf for Quick Delivery
As a preferred supplier to the sanitary industries, we understand the importance of having functional and reliable heat exchangers available in a hurry, in order to keep your plant up and running efficiently. Top producers of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and sanitary industries trust Enerquip as their leading provider of sanitary stainless steel shell and tube heat exchangers.
We stock several sizes of sanitary heat exchangers that are ready for quick delivery. Not sure if a stock unit will fit your application? No problem. We can run your specifications through our thermal modeling software before purchase.
In-Stock Sanitary U-Tube Heat Exchangers
Enerquip has a variety of common-sized exchangers available for fast delivery. The following sanitary U-tube units are built to ASME code with a two-pass configuration.
Upgrades to higher alloy materials or other pass configurations are available in sizes from 4” x 24” to 10” x 114”, in addition to fully customized solutions.
Ready to order? Email email@example.com or call 715-748-5888.
Features of Enerquip’s Stock Sanitary U-Tube Exchangers
- 100% stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and cleanliness
- Built to TEMA C guidelines, ASME hydro-tested and code stamped
- Perfect for heating or cooling low-fouling fluids
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections on the process side for easy installation
- U-tubes allow tubes to expand and contract freely to prevent damage
- Removable tube bundle and O-rings make replacement quick and easy
- Wide size selections, from 4″ x 36″ to 8″ x 72″
Available Upgrades to Your Sanitary Exchanger
- Insulation and cladding with stainless steel jacket for heat conservation and personnel protection
- Mounting saddle supports; horizontal clamp-on saddles or vertical welded lugs
- Baffle and connection changes for liquid applications
- Upgrades to 3-A or double tube sheet design for high purity applications
- Passivation and/or electro-polished product contact surfaces
- Available in material upgrades to 316L SS, Duplex, Hastelloy, AL6XN and other alloys
- Multiple-pass tube sheets and bonnets for a higher tube side velocity in a small space
Need a Custom Solution?
Shell and tube heat exchangers come in different forms that can be customized. Their ability to fit in countless sizes and configurations makes them a versatile solution. Adaptability makes shell and tube heat exchangers suitable for a wide range of applications and industries including sanitary, pharmaceutical, and industrial.
If a standard solution isn’t right for you, we can custom design for your specific application, size, special alloy, and configuration. We love a good challenge and can help develop a solution for even the most unusual heating and cooling applications. Request a quote, today.
More from the Enerquip Blog