Waste Heat Economizers from Enerquip
When it comes to operating an efficient facility, implementing an effective waste heat recovery system is imperative. Often, this means investing in a high-quality waste heat economizer.
There are many benefits and advantages to waste heat recovery. From increasing efficiency to conserving resources and reducing waste, waste heat recovery can make a big difference for your facility.
Investing in the right waste heat recovery technology can help you to cut costs, reduce energy consumption, and more!
Increase Plant Efficiency with a Waste Heat Economizer
Enerquip’s robust high temperature waste heat economizers are built based on rigorous API standards practiced throughout the world. Our innovative industrial waste heat recovery technology is utilized in our thermal fluid heaters and all of the heaters we build, making our heating equipment some of the most efficient on the market.
Our waste heat economizers enable significant waste heat recovery and are key components of the complete industrial heating systems we provide to customers in a variety of industries including chemical, refinery, tank terminal, and asphalt.
To help your facility run more efficiently, we offer several waste heat recovery units including finned pipe and bare pipe waste heat economizers. These waste heat recovery units come in a variety of designs and capture the energy from hot gas exiting incinerators, oxidizers, turbines, gasifiers, and other industrial equipment. That energy is then used to heat up a variety of heat mediums including hot oil (heat transfer fluid), asphalt, glycol, and other solvents, which then transfers the heat to other users.
Waste Heat Economizer Applications
Waste heat economizers have a variety of industrial applications. They can be sold as standalone equipment or partnered with our serpentine coil thermal fluid heaters for the greatest efficiency. Here are some common applications of waste heat economizers:
- Heating thermal fluid in an economizer using turbine exhaust gas
- Heating thermal fluid in an economizer using the flue gases from a thermal oxidizer, incinerator, or gasifier
- Heating asphalt in an economizer using the exhaust gas from a thermal oxidizer or incinerator
- Heat water/glycol in an economizer using the exhaust gas from a thermal oxidizer or incinerator
Waste Heat Economizer Design Features
API style heat economizers from Enerquip can also handle heavy ash or dirty gas that is very common with applications in a variety of industries. The following waste heat economizer design features ensure that our waste heat recovery units will withstand high particle gas:
- Soot blower lanes and soot blowers
- Castable refractory throughout unit
- Maintenance access between sections
- Removable header boxes
Increase Waste Heat Recovery With Help From Enerquip
Learn more about our complete industrial heating systems and find out how waste heat recovery units from Enerquip can help your plant run more efficiently. Whether you’re looking for a standard solution or a waste heat recovery unit customized to meet your facility’s specific needs, we can assist you. Give us a call today at (715) 748-5888 or complete our online contact form to request more information or a quote today!
More from the Enerquip Blog
- How a Waste Heat Recovery System Can Benefit Your Facility
- Why Efficient Industrial Heating is Important
- Why Your Facility Needs a Waste Heat Recovery Unit
- Waste Heat Economizer FAQs
- Waste heat recovery systems reduce operational expenses in cement plants
- Thermal Fluid Heaters from Enerquip [Videos]