Enerquip is excited to attend CheeseCon 2023.
CheeseCon is set for April 4-5, at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI. It is North America’s largest cheese, butter, and whey processing expo, co-hosted by Center for Dairy Research and Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.
CheeseCon is a gathering of more than 3,000 dairy industry leaders, suppliers, marketers, and more. CheeseCon features impactful seminars, events, and a networking trade show. Make sure to stop by for a visit at the Enerquip Booth #705.
Educational Opportunities at CheeseCon
CheeseCon offers a wide variety of seminars focusing on the hottest topics in the industry.
On Wednesday, April 5, attendees can attend one or more of the following concurrent sessions:
- Optimizing Manufacture of Snack Cheese – Center for Dairy Research
- Milk Pricing Reform in Federal Milk Marketing Orders – Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association Policy Panel
- Artisan Cheesemaking at CDR – Center for Dairy Research
On Thursday, April 6, attendees can attend one or more of the following concurrent sessions:
- New Generation of Cheesemaking Approaches – CDR
- Pathogen Prevention, Training Resources and Traceability – Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy and Center for Dairy Research
- Advances in Whey Processing – Center for Dairy Research
Networking Opportunities at CheeseCon
In addition to terrific educational sessions, CheeseCon is offering many opportunities to network with other industry professionals. Don’t miss out!
Tuesday, April 4
- WCMA’s Job Fair – 3 – 5pm
- Tetra Pak Welcome Reception – 5 – 7pm
- Young Professionals Reception – 7 – 9pm
Wednesday, April 5
- Amcor Continental Breakfast – 7 – 8am
- Trade Show Exhibits (visit Enerquip’s booth #705) – 10:30am – 5pm
- Tabletop Exhibits Lunch – 11am – 1pm
- Chr. Hansen Reception & Champion Cheese Auction – 5 – 7pm
Thursday, April 6
- WCMA Recognition Breakfast – 8 – 9:15am
- CheeseCon Lunch – Noon – 1:15pm
- U.S. Champions Awards Banquet – 6 – 8:30pm
- Custom Fabricating & Repair Afterglow Reception – 9pm – Midnight
Visit Enerquip at Booth #705
We hope to see you at CheeseCon and its trade show. Make sure to stop by booth #705. Our Enerquip thermal solutions experts are happy to discuss the many ways a stainless steel shell and tube heat exchanger can benefit your operation.
For more information about CheeseCon 2023, visit CheeseCon.org.