A steam bustle, or annular distributor, is an important component of a shell and tube heat exchanger when viscosity or too much direct steam heat is a concern.
In this video, we discuss the benefits and function of a steam bustle and how it can help improve the performance of your shell and tube heat exchanger.
More from the Enerquip Blog
- How Steam Bustles Improve Efficiency in Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Considerations for Machined vs. Fabricated Channels
- Understanding Finish Requirements for Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Floating Tubesheet Style Straight Tube Exchangers – Advantages and Types
- Expansion Joints and Demystifying the Four Most Common Questions