Trust the Leading Experts in Sanitary Heating & Cooling
With over 40 years of experience, Enerquip’s resourceful team can provide you with sizing and design selection assistance. Enerquip’s skilled sales engineers use state-of-the-art modeling software to recommend the right heat exchanger for each heating or cooling application. Your end result will be a high quality, sanitary heat exchanger with lead-times that are better than the industry average.
Top producers of food, beverage and dairy products put their faith in Enerquip for their critical heating and cooling needs. Enerquip is a leading supplier of sanitary stainless steel shell and tube heat exchangers, providing solutions for applications with the toughest operating and regulatory requirements.
That’s why leading Clean-in-Place (CIP) suppliers in the US have standardized on Enerquip’s heat exchangers for their systems. They have been impressed with our quality and ability to consistently meet their sanitary requirements.
Enerquip Meets 3A Sanitary Standards
Enerquip Off-The-Shelf Sanitary Exchangers Features and Specs
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and cleanliness
- Built to high quality TEMA C guidelines, ASME hydro-tested and code stamped
- The perfect choice for heating or cooling low-fouling fluids
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections on the process side allow for easy installation
- U-tube design allows tubes to expand and contract freely to prevent damage
- Removable/replaceable tube bundle and o-rings make replacement quick and easy
- Wide selection of sizes from 4” diameter to 10” diameter in lengths up to 9’ long
- Heat exchangers built to 3-A standard 12-07 are available as an upgrade
Enerquip Custom Sanitary Exchangers Options
- Insulation (non-asbestos and chloride free)
- Horizontal saddles or vertical mounting supports
- Vacuum breakers, sight glasses
- NPT threaded, Sanitary Tri-clamp, or ANSI flanged connections
- Upgrades to 3-A or double tubesheet design for high purity applications
- Floating tube sheets for thermal expansion protection
- Passivation and/or electropolished product contact surfaces
- Davit arms (used with heavy bonnet designs)