Filtration System suppliers rely on Enerquip to provide safe, durable, sanitary pressure vessels as housings for their membrane cartridges. Whether they are filtering using a reverse osmosis (RO) process or other multi-stage filtering system, they appreciate the consistency and tight fit-up tolerances of Enerquip fabrication.
One of the most important components to a reverse osmosis system process is the membrane housing. Storing and protecting the membrane, our stainless steel housings are rigorously designed and manufactured to withstand the high pressures required for reverse osmosis.
Enerquip can code stamp membrane housings per ASME, and is one of the only suppliers of membrane housings with CRN certification for Canada.
Enerquip’s durable, stainless steel membrane housings do not warp or weep like fiberglass membrane housings. They are able to withstand temperatures up to 200º F during cleaning cycles, and are a great option when sanitation is critical.
Advantages of Enerquip Stainless Steel Membrane Housings
- Durable stainless steel does not warp or weep, and is not affected by UV rays
- Large sanitary tri-clamp side ports ensure maximum flow
- Welds are ground smooth and polished to eliminate product hold-up
- Available in lower pressure 650 PSI and high pressure 950 PSI units, rated for up to 200°F
- Available in 8″ Sch. 40S diameter and various lengths
- Variety of finishes available from 32 Ra for product contact surfaces, to lower cost mill finish
- Exterior bead blasting available for uniform satin finish
- Closure type is bolted flange
- ASME code stamped units available
- Non-sanitary housings available for industrial applications