Join the Enerquip Welding Team
Are you a skilled stainless steel welder looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking an experienced and dedicated welder to join our dynamic team in Medford, WI. If you have a passion for precision welding, attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, this could be the perfect position for you!
Primary responsibilities for this 1st Shift position include MIG and TIG welding of stainless steel heat exchangers and related components based on the specifications of blueprints and drawings.
Education & Experience:
- Technical or Vocational School diploma
- Relevant welding experience
- Experience in an ASME Section VIII shop is a plus
Major Skills, Duties & Responsibilities:
- MIG and TIG welding
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork
- Proficient welding and fabrication skills to join metal parts according to print, sketch, or verbal instructions
- Setup and operate machine tools to cut and shape light gauge material safely and proficiently
- Fit-up and polishing experience
- ASME experience and certification a plus
- Must have the ability to read and work off blueprints
- Weld Test required
Location: Medford, WI
If you feel that you have what it takes in this fast-paced team atmosphere, APPLY TODAY!
As a leading supplier of industrial and sanitary heating and cooling equipment, Enerquip is a stable, growing company with excellent benefits, friendly people, and an employee tenure twice that of the national average.
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- Ten paid holidays
- Three weeks starting PTO
- Up to a 12% annual bonus
- A flexible schedule including no work on Fridays or shortened Fridays (depending on overtime)
- A culture that values continual learning
We believe in promoting within; come grow with us.